Note! Set your CRON to run once a day or twice a day.
Login to CPanel
Go to Cron Jobs.
Freelancer Office CRON Command
Go to Settings » CRONS and copy the CRON COMMAND displayed on top of the page.
Paste the CRON command displayed in your command field e.g
wget -O /dev/null http://localhost/folite/crons/run/34WI2L12L87I1A65M90M9A42N41D08A26IDone!!
What is done when CRON is executed?
- Checks for recurring Invoices and generates new Invoices
- Checks for overdue projects and sends reminders to clients and company email
- Check for overdue invoices and sends reminders to clients
- Checks for outgoing emails that failed to deliver (Stored in fx_outgoing_emails table)
- Closes any tickets that are inactive (Set the inactivity duration here)
- If auto_backup_db is turned ON, a new database file is created in
./resource/backup/containing the current data